Your tasks are:
- Organisation of international freight transportation process.
- Operational search of transport.
- Carry the car during the journey (location monitoring and timeliness controlling of delivery).
- Document management.
- Monitoring compliance with the terms of contracts by carriers and customers.
- Analysis and pricing of transportation.
- English at Intermediate level (daily working with English speaking clients)..
- Fluent in Polish.
- Higher education (preferably).
- Experience in logistics (will be an advantage).
- Negotiation and sales planning skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in order to collaborate with colleagues.
- Organisational skills, be able to perform several tasks at one time, keep detailed records, and simultaneously manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
Personal and business skills:
- Stress resistance.
- Self control and high performance.
- Analytical mind.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Desire to work and earn.
- Initiative and perseverance.
- Organisation and optimism.
- Result orientation
- Self-confidence and well-developed intuition.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- You will join a company driven by a strong belief in sustainability and respect for people, where the team is united by common goals and values.
- An international company and an emerging environment where you can learn and develop new skills; where there is room for initiatives and professional development.
- Supporting by your manager who will help you to work effectively.
- Formal contract, paid holidays and hospital care.
- Nice office.
- Regular trainings and team-buildings.
- Working hours from 9:00 to 17:30.
Do you match this profile and want to become our colleague? Please don’t hesitate to send us your CV at: email@example.com
Make sure you specify your desired salary.