Your task are:
- Organisation of international freight transportation process.
- Operational search of transport.
- Carry the car during the journey (location monitoring and timeliness controlling of delivery).
- Document management.
- Monitoring compliance with the terms of contracts by carriers and customers.
- Team-management (3-4 employees)
- Analysis and pricing of transportation.
Professional and business skills:
- Management experience.
- Experience in logistics (will be an advantage).
- University degree education.
- English and Polish at Intermediate level is required.
- Advanced knowledge (Word, Excel, 1C).
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, organizational & negotiation skills.
- You will join a company driven by a strong belief in sustainability and respect for people, where the team is united by common goals and values.
- An international company and an emerging environment where you can learn and develop new skills; where there is room for initiatives and professional development.
- Supporting by your manager who will help you to work effectively.
- Formal contract, paid holidays and hospital care.
- Nice office.
- Regular trainings and team-buildings.
- Working hours from 9:00 to 17:30.
Do you match this profile and want to become our colleague? Please don’t hesitate to send us your CV at: email@example.com
Make sure you specify your desired salary.